Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hi Everyone,

i have been taking a break from training as I have not been feeling well.  Just a cold and a very swollen neck and sore throat but its been making me feel very tired. 
Even though I have been avoiding walking I still had to go and do my monthly shop.  I dont know how everyone else does with this but I find it soooo tiring!!!  I guess I shouold get someone to help me with the trolley full but sometimes thats not practical and you have to go yourself.  I prefer it when the check outs are a bit busier as it gives me time to put everything on the belt and have a break before I have to pack it and put it back in the trolley.  Tonight was especially difficult as the supermarket was quiet so I got straight to a till.  this is one occasion where I dont speak up and say to the check out lady that I need help packing or that I'll just be a minute.  Then I feel bad as I'm taking so long and they are trying to put my stuff through but they are waiting on me getting to the other end and packing it.  Its the little things that can cometimes be the worst!!  Never mind I made it home in one piece just a slight shoulder strain but nothing serious.  Im now home having some lemsip, paracetamol, water and watching the football.  Im going to try adn get back to the walking tomorrow but my ears still feel like they are full of cotton wool and I cant stop coughing but I really need to pull it together, get a grip and start walking again.  There is not long to go and the longest walk Ive done so far is about 4 miles.  Sigh. 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up with you. Sorry you're not feeling so good, hope you're feeling better now Jen. May not be training for a moonwalk but I am definitely out of shape and need to get walking. And I know how hard it is to motivate yourself and get into the discipline. Text me when you're literally next setting off on your walking and will try and give you some 'live' mobile encouragement!! Cheryl x

    ReplyDelete