Saturday 2 June 2012

Only one more week to go until the walk!!  Very nervous now but looking forward to it.

I did a 16 mile walk last Saturday but the weather was so hot in Edinburgh that I couldn't walk any further!  we had a bit of a heatwave here last week.  Luckily I had taken that particular week off work which was very lucky!

I will post some pictures on the night and I am going to try and tweet.  If you want to follow me its @jen_forrest and I would appreciate any retweets etc.

Lorraine - I got some sun on my lily white legs you will be glad to know!!  

2 comments:

  1. Andrew Wakelin7 June 2012 at 06:04

    Nerves must be kicking in now. But you can do it! It will be great, just keep your fingers crossed it doesn't rain all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen
    I'm so impressed at all the walking you've done, you will be fine you know, just follow your rules and listen to your body and don't wear new shoes!
    You'll feel great when its done and no sunburn at night!
    love Sally x x

    ReplyDelete