Monday 21 May 2012

I have recovered from my swollen foot so decided to go for a walk yesterday.  I bullied my sister into coming as she is also doing the walk.  We started off and within about 5 minutes I got into second wind.  We had a nice walk into town and then looped back round.  It was a really nice day in Edinburgh, which I hadn;t prepared for.  Needless to say I now have a very burnt face, not a good look!  There were a lot of other moonwalkers out yesterday which was nice to see.  We did a good 12 miles yesterday and considering I have not been out walking for 2 weeks I was very pleased.

This is me and my sister Kim at the start of our walk. (Im on the right)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are moving again. Maybe you could have unzipped the bottom half of your pants and got a bit a sun on those lily white legs of yours. Very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to you both. Not long to go now. I had a good walk on Sunday as well, only about 7 miles but had to do about 1,000 feet of ascent. Good to see a photo, can to post a few of the actual day/night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to you! Keep up the hard work you are doing brilliantly X

    ReplyDelete