Sunday 22 April 2012

I did a little 8 mile walk this morning, I never thought I would be saying that!  I didn't really feel like doing a big one today as I was working yesterday, myself and Mary were doing two chocolate schools yesterday.  Yes you can come and learn how to make chocolate with us!  Its quite a tiring day so I was pretty tired.  I thought I would have a nice long lie in this morning but couldn't sleep past 8.30 so decided to get up and go for a walk.  I actually really enjoyed it.  I felt very good and it only took me 2 hours and 15 minutes.  I made sure I stretched properly when I came back and its amazing the difference it makes.  Feeling a bit more confident this week.  I need to try and do a long one sometime this week but I have a busy week coming up and finding the time is hard.
Just a little shout out to Scott's auntie Heather who ran the London Marathon today.  Amazing.  She was doing it for Alzheimers Society so well done to her.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Realy impressed with the distances Jen. 10 at the most has been my limit . Well done. Interesting to hear you mentioning the stretching . It's obviously working for you x

    ReplyDelete